Chocolate and Peanut Butter on a Spoon
March 22, 2008
What’s that? You’ve never sat in front of the tv licking a spoonful of chocolate and peanut butter?
It’s really impolite to lie. And if you haven’t done it… well… why haven’t you done it? It may be the quickest way to get a homemade c&pb fix. The above photo by ldylvbgr features smooth peanut butter with hot fudge topping on a spoon. Below are some more combinations for the next time you get the urge.
Spoonfuls of Chocolate and Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter & cookie dough
- Smooth peanut butter with Nutella
- PB&Co’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- PB&Co’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Chunky peanut butter with chocolate chips
- The triple threat: smooth peanut butter, Nutella & Marshmallow Fluff
- Reeses Pieces & Duncan Hines Frosting* (or some other jarred frosting)
- Peanut butter and a Hershey’s Dessert Topping or Nestle topping such as Butterfinger Crunch Marble Mix Ins
Or if you’re too lazy to grab a spoon, you can just dip these straight into your peanut butter jar… I won’t tell!
- Chocolate biscotti
- Milk chocolate bar
- Chocolate Pirouettes
- Chocolate Teddy Grahams
- Flipz (or some other chocolate covered pretzel)
- Crunchy chocolate chip cookies (Famous Amos taste great dipped in pb)
- Chocolate Rice Cakes (you might need a knife for this one - they break easily)
How do you get your fix?
Photo by flickr user ldylvbgr
*I feel the need to admit that if someone put a can of Duncan Hines Frosting in front of me now, I’d probably sneer at it, but when I was a kid, I ate it out of the jar like mad.